Golf Course Information
This course has small, fast, and elevated greens. The entire course is surrounded by woods. Water hazards come into play on at least eight different occasions.
Golf Course Info
- Course: 9 Holes
- Course Type: Public
- Par 3: Yes
- Opened: 2003
- Season: April - Nov.
- Head Pro: Joe Bowers
Golf Course Stats
- Tee Boxes: 4
- Back Tees: 5554 Yards
- Back Par: 70
Green Fees and RatesCall 920-722-9819 for rates and tee times.
Tee Times & Reservations
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
Plan your golf outing at Bridgewood Golf Course. Golf outings consist of 12 or more golfers. Advance reservations required. For more information, contact the pro shop at 920.722.9819.
Your group will receive:
* Group discounts
* Reserved tee times
* Nine hole or eighteen hole events
* Power carts (if included with package) with team identification
* Custom tailored contests on the course
* Beverage cart available
* 10% discount on pro shop merchandise for prizes
* Ground Round Grill & Bar coupons after the round
Contact the golf course for upcoming events.
A Beautiful Venue for Weddings
Our special event coordinator will assist you in adding your personal decorative touches. Whether it's casual or formal, modern or vintage, our event coordinator is delighted to help you make your wedding reception in our Neenah hotel really spectacular!
View wedding rates, policies, and menus.
Contact us to start planning your wedding reception.
Beautiful Marquette Ballroom Host up to 400 guests
The attractively decorated Marquette Ballroom with 18 foot ceilings and large French doors opening to a 2200 sq. foot terrace with stunning views of the golf course and woodlands is the perfect location for your big day.
Wisconsin Room Host up to 100 guests
For a more intimate wedding, our Wisconsin Room features many of the same amenities and conveniences as the larger ballroom, including ceiling to floor windows and proximity to parking, but in a smaller space.
When you have your wedding reception at our hotel, you receive the following at no additional charge:
* Round or rectangular tables seating up to 8 or 10 guests
* White or ivory linen tablecloths
* Linen napkins in a variety of color choices
* Centerpieces with candle
* Skirted head table on risers
* Skirted gift and cake tables
* Standing podium or table for your guest book
* Stage for band or table for DJ
* Standing microphone for grace and toast
* Dance floor
* Wedding enclosure cards upon request
* Guest room for bride and groom
* Room for gift opening the next day upon request
* A gift certificate for an overnight stay to celebrate your first anniversary
The course is next to the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Restaurant and Dining Options:
Ground Round Grill & Bar
Locally owned and operated, we take great pride in the quality of our food and guest experience offering casual dining in a two room concept.
1010 Cameron Way, Neenah, WI 54956
This profile was last updated on 01/16/2020 and has been viewed 33,050 times.