Grand Geneva: Season Opening, New Packages and Golf Classics Announced
The 2015 Golf Season Kicks Off with New Packages and Two Golf Classics to Honor the Local and Regional Golf Community
The AAA Four-Diamond Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, owned and managed by Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, will kick off the 2015 golf season on March 28, 2015. In addition, Grand Geneva has set the dates for the inaugural Spring Golf Classic for Sunday, May 31, 2015, and the second annual Fall Golf Classic will take place Sunday, Sept. 20, 2015. Both 18-hole tournaments will be held on the award-winning Brute course.
"Not only are we eager for golf season to commence, but we're excited to host two Golf Classics this year, which really serves as a 'thank you' to our golf community," said David Hallenbeck, director of golf. "We want to offer our loyal fan base an exciting way to celebrate all the memories made here with a Spring and Fall Golf Classic."
Hosted on the famed par-72 Brute course, both Golf Classics will truly test players' skills. The Brute plays over 7,000 yards, making it one of the longest courses in the United States. A Robert Bruce Harris original, the course includes elevated greens, 68 sand traps and water hazards on nine holes.
Both tournaments are a full day event. On May 31, the Golf Classic starts with registration and lunch at 12:30 p.m. followed by a 1:30 p.m. shotgun kickoff, and ending with a reception and awards ceremony. The tournament can be entered in either a scramble or a best ball division. Teams of four can compete for fantastic prizes including overnight packages, complimentary rounds of golf and more.
The cost to enter Grand Geneva's Spring Golf Classic is $129 per player, plus tax. Those interested can call (262) 248-2556 to register their foursome. For guests interested in staying overnight, a special $79 room rate is available for Sunday, May 31, 2015.
To complement this year's golf programming, Grand Geneva is also introducing two new packages, including:
* Play like a Pro: With this package, guests can test out two sets of top-of-the-line TaylorMade golf clubs. Two rounds of golf are included, in addition to the following:
o Option to purchase new TaylorMade clubs to take home (additional fees apply), plus free club fitting for all new clubs purchased
o Option to add on fully equipped golf apparel with help from a Grand Geneva personal shopper; apparel will be waiting in-room upon arrival (additional fees apply)
* Grand Golf: A one-night stay in a deluxe guest room including two rounds of golf on either The Brute or The Highlands, with complete use of the practice facility with range balls, club storage, GPS yardage system, locker room facilities and ball markers
In addition, events and promotions throughout the season will include:
* Tuesday Ladies Day - Play 9 holes for $35
* Woman's Golf Month in June - Play 18 holes for only $59 plus tax
* Take the Family to the Course Month in July - Kids 17 and under play free
* Patriot Golf Day from September 4 - 7, 2015 - Only $89 to play
* Support Your Troops Month in September - Available for $39 per player
For more information please call (800) 558-3417.
News Source: Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Posted March 31, 2015 || Viewed 1,910 times || View Course Profile